Atlanta Challenge Menu:
Some of Our Clients
“Seems that most everyone really enjoyed the teambuilding event. We had a couple of “bah-hum-bugs,” but my guess is they tend to be like that for any sort of teambuilding. Other than those two outliers, I’ve heard only positive things.”See more of our clients
Facilitated Corporate Conference Activities in Atlanta
Conference activities are a great way to reinforce your content and reinvigorate your audience. Having fun, professionally facilitated conference activities means you can relax knowing that the interactive conference activity will happen when you want, in a professional manner, with minimal effort required on your part. Atlanta Challenge can run a team building activity at your corporate conference that will be memorable, fun, and suitable to the tone and goals of the rest of the event. Whether you want a hands-on program for your general session, interactive break-out groups, a meeting energizer to help get creativity flowing and enhance teamwork, or a fun evening get together, we can provide a program that meets your needs.
Browse Our Professionally Facilitated Corporate Conference Activites
Here are some of our most popular team building conference activity programs. Click on the program name for more details, or click the cover image or Download Now buttons above for agendas and rates for all of our team building conference activities. Still have questions? Call us at 404-848-1001.
- Team Game Show - This lively team competition gets groups thinking and laughing together. Working in table-teams of 6-10 people, teams try to earn the highest score by correctly answering a wide range of trivia questions, competing in special challenges, and solving brainteasers. We make the program challenging, but keep it light enough that everyone can relax, get involved, and have a good time.
- Amazing Team Race - This is a fun conference activity for getting participants up and moving. Atlanta Challenge's "Amazing Team Race" is an indoor "race" through your venue to see which teams can reach the most destinations and complete the most activities within the time allotted. Customizable with content from other conference sessions.
- Blackbeard's Treasure - This fun tabletop event challenges teams of participants to solve the riddle of where Blackbeard hid his treasure. This is a good program to use when participants are already seated at tables from another conference activity or session.
- Meeting Survivor Teams navigate their way through a series of table-top and light movement challenges. This is a great energizing event that pulls together the strengths of everyone on the team. The winning tribe is determined by overall success, keeping everyone involved right up to the ending ceremony.
- Murder Mystery - Liven up lunch or dinner at the conference with a mystery! Table-teams try to solve the mystery of who killed the CEO of a ficticious company. Some of the participants become the cast, adding to the humor. Everything is easy with no advance preparation necessary, just a willingness to have fun.
- Solo Conference Activities - These are short (30-90 minute), hands-on indoor activites to help make a point or give a short break between other conference sessions.
- Toy Raiders (bicycle building for charity) - Groups of conference attendees solve puzzles and perform tabletop challenges to earn parts to a child's bike.
- Teamwork Hunt - This scavenger hunt program is a great way to help out-of-town guests see a bit of Atlanta outside of the hotel or conference center.
Need more details or rates? Download our Corporate Conference Activities Team Building Packet now. If you still have questions or would like guidance on choosing the best event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 404-848-1001.