Atlanta Challenge Menu:
Some of Our Clients
“Seems that most everyone really enjoyed the teambuilding event. We had a couple of “bah-hum-bugs,” but my guess is they tend to be like that for any sort of teambuilding. Other than those two outliers, I’ve heard only positive things.”See more of our clients
Some Atlanta Challenge Team Building Clients & Comments
"Thank you! The team had a great time and enjoyed the activities. We have spread the word around our organization about the activities we participated in and the great time that we had, so hopefully Atlanta Challenge will be getting more business from The Coke organization."
- Coca-Cola Business Solutions
"Thanks! Everyone I spoke to told me it was a fantastic time. Thank you for doing such a great job"
Thanks! You guys as you hosted a wonderful event!
"Thank you Atlanta Challenge for facilitating our team building day. You did a great job!! Also, thank you for providing additional tools and resources that we can continue to use."
-Coca-Cola Credit Union
Thank you so much for putting a great event together! Everyone really seemed to have a blast! Lots of good feedback. Y'all did a wonderful job, and we appreciate it.
"Thank you so much for an OUTSTANDING teambuilding session! You can't imagine what an impact you had on our team. All of the activities highlighted the opportunities we had to inspect our style and habits, but the last activity really drove home the fact that although we thought we were acting cohesively we really weren't. You challenged us to think differently and for that we are grateful!"
"Great, thanks! I think everyone enjoyed the event- it was good to get everyone together in a more casual, fun setting to kick off our conference."
"Thank you, we had a ball! And we can't wait to see the photos! We will keep you in mind for next time for sure."
"Everyone who participated said it was a great experience, and I want to thank you once again for making it come off so well."
"I wanted to let you know that our group really enjoyed the team building exercise. They loved the fact that the bicycles were given as Christmas gifts to children of deployed soldiers. In our meeting evaluation, we asked if the team building exercise helped build connections within the organization. 88% strongly agreed with that statement and the other 12% agreed with it. We had our Christmas party Friday night and it was a topic of discussion. Plus we got to watch the photos again which were great."
"I wanted to follow up and say thank you for a wonderful time. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves much more then they had anticipated. We had a few naysayers who ended up having a great time!"
"I just want to say thank you to you and your team for a fabulous team building activity. I received such an overwhelming response of positive feedback on the event from everyone. Thank you for what you do! I hope we can team up again in the future."
"Thanks again for leading our group outing, we had a great time."
"Thank you for a successful morning! We really had a great time and it was just what we needed. The group definitely had a "breakthrough!" Hope to see you again in the future and will definitely recommend you."
"I just wanted to let you know that everyone had a blast on Saturday! Please let your team know they did a fantastic job."
"Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful time on yesterday. Every one really enjoyed themselves. You all have a great program going. Keep up the good work!!!!"
"Thanks! You do a terrific job and I will continue to use you and your team for all my team building needs. As usual, you exceeded my expectations."
"Thanks for leading us through the team building exercises. It was phenomenal! The Whole Brain exercises were eye-opening and the afternoon train building was enlightening. It also felt great to help out the kids. I will be sure to recommend your company to other groups!"
Baker & McKenzie
Brasfield & Gorrie
Coke Credit Union
Corporate Business Solutions
Jones Lang LaSalle
Need help knowing which event is the right fit?
We can walk you through selecting the best programs to fit your group, schedule, and team building goals.