Atlanta Challenge Menu:
Atlanta Challenge Clients
"From all of us at Georgia Pacific we would like to say THANK YOU!!! You did a wonderful job of helping us break down barriers, work together and have FUN! Thank you very much for putting this together and pulling it off flawlessly."
Our Norcross Ropes Courses
We offer a convenient location in Norcross for low and high ropes courses in the metro Atlanta area, and can bring low rope activities to you!
Please note that our ropes courses are available for groups of 10 or more only, and on an appointment-only basis.
Our partner site, The Lodge at Simpsonwood, is great for all group sizes that want meeting space, meals, lodging and great team building all in one location. The 227 acres of woodlands along the Chattahoochee River provide an ideal location for half-day team building, full-day meetings and multi-day retreats. Conveniently located near Holcomb Bridge Road between GA 400 and Peachtree Industrial, easy access from the Perimeter, Roswell, Dunwoody and Alpharetta.
Available at the Norcross (Simpsonwood) ropes course:
- 700 Foot Zip Line
- Giant Swing
- Flying Squirrel
- Team Power Pole
- Team Rapid Zip
- Portable low ropes
- Map & compass/GPS challenge course
- 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
- Dining room and box lunches available.
- Four unique lodges with 170 guest rooms.
- The informal dining room hosts 3 meals daily, served buffet style.
- Huge athletic field.
- 3 miles of wooded trails on 227 acres.
- Outdoor swimming pool, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
Ropes course information links:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ropes course locations in Atlanta, Georgia
- Portable low ropes course
- Ropes course home