Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants to their fun service project, and do a few icebreaker activities. Then we give a quick overview of the virtual charity team building game and how to download and use the app.
The Chalenges (1-1 1/2 hours) Participants work within their teams to earn the highest score—and most donation points—by answering a series of trivia questions, solving team challenges, and deciphering brainteasers.
- Trivia Questions
- Music Identification
- Holiday-Themed Team Photos
- Value Videos
- Mad Dash
- Movie Scenes
Scoring (5 minutes) We announce team scores and the impact the group has made around the world. The winning team then chooses which project receives any remaining donation credits.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) This is a time for a thank-you to the group, a team picture if appropriate, and any announcements the group needs before breaking.
Worldwide Service Projects
Some of the projects supported are:
- Give a Kenyan Child Blindness Preven on Treatment
- Provide Clean Water to a Person in Malawi
- Give a Pregnant Woman in Kenya Prenatal Vitamins
- Provide a Mosquito Net to Prevent Malaria in Cambodia • Give Seeds to Help Feed a Child in Malawi
- Feed an Ethiopian Nursery School Child for a day
- Give School Supplies to a Burmese Middle School
- Provide a Child in India with E-Learning
- Help a Kenyan Teen A end High School
- Provide Sewing Training for Impoverished Women in India
- Maintain a Sanitary Latrine For School Children in Tanzania
- Shelter an Impoverished Family in India
- Plant, Nourish, and Protect a Fruit Tree in India
- Donate Bricks For School Infrastructure Projects in Cambodia