A fun and outrageous, high-energy, indoor team race
that gets people working together to succeed.
Teams solve clues that take them to exotic locations all around the world. Once they reach these locations, they will tackle a fun, location-themed challenge as quickly as they can before moving on to their next mission. We’ve designed this event so that the winner is the team that finishes with the most points, which keeps everyone engaged right up until the exciting end.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-15 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun activities to get everyone moving and excited.
Team Up (10 minutes) Utilizing a few fun and interactive “games,” we randomly create small teams. Each team creates a name and cheer for their group.
The Race (1-2 hours) Teams solve clues that lead them to a series of “destinations,” each with a themed challenge. To ensure that everyone stays active the entire time, the event is scored based on how many total points a team achieves before time runs out, not who finishes first.
- Destination Clues: Teams solve clues to determine their next destination, then take their “ticket” to the appropriate destination station to receive instructions for their team challenge.
- Destination Challenges: When teams “arrive” at their destination, they will complete the challenge they are given there before moving on. These can include brainteasers, trivia, video productions, and a wide variety of hands-on activities. Here are a few examples:
- Pyramid Power: Teams travel to Egypt to work on this collection of tough mental challenges.
- Photo Shoot: On a remote tropical island, teams take a series of hilarious pictures of themselves acting out various jungle scenes.
- Words of Wisdom: Teams act out a success poster, using quotes from ancient philosophers, and the matching apparel from the age.
- Tower Challenge: Teams build a tower to a minimum height using only the materials provided.
- Lost City: Teams move objects through a path among the ruins, using only the team device. Patience and planning are essential!
Scoring (15 minutes) Teams finalize their score sheets and complete their team debrief questions page. All team scores are announced from lowest to highest. Winning team members receive a “trophy” to celebrate their success.
Wrap-Up (5-10 minutes) At the end of the program, the teams come together to share their experiences and the lessons they have learned.