Explore the wonders of the Atlanta Botanical Garden in this exciting high-tech scavenger hunt.
Teams get an up close experience with all of the amazing displays and gardens while also having a fun competition against the other teams. They’ll race at their own speed as they saunter through the garden answering trivia, taking pictures, recording videos and completing nature- themed challenges.
- Have a great time exploring the gardens!
- Get to know team mates better.
- Just plain have fun!
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the Botanical Garden and get everyone ready for a great team scavenger hunt. We then lead some fun warm-up activities and create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a natural name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Gardens Scavenger Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use the map and other features at in the gardens to unlock a wide assortment of challenges. Activities include:
- Photo Shoot: Teams seek out the perfect place to take these team pics, posing with various exhibits, animals and other themed settings.
- Natural Trivia: Release your inner biologist as you find answers to a wide variety of nature based trivia.
- Facilitator Challenges: Find an Atlanta Challenge facilitator to earn bonus missions and big points.
- Brainteasers: Teams test their mental acuity with this assortment of wildlife & nature puzzlers as they travel.
- Tribe Trivia: Teams seek out interesting information about their team mates, other teams, and anyone else they can find that fits the description they’re seeking.
- Landmarks: Teams have a page full of close-ups of vari- ous landmarks to locate in the hunt zone.
- Nature News: Using their app and tablet, teams film amusing video shorts about a range of fun outdoor themed topics and wildlife encounters.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your outdoor scavenger hunt, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide a website link so you can immediately view photos and videos from your event.
"The entire staff is still talking about the event—the best one we have had in years. I will definitely keep Atlanta Challenge in mind for any future events.“