Escape Room- Portable Game for Student Groups
The perfect corporate event featuring our unique mobile escape room where all teams escape at once.
Our Portable Escape Room team building event gives teams a chance to work together, have fun, get to know each other, and enjoy a fun competition. Participants work in small groups of 6-8 people to “escape” from their “room.” To ensure that everyone stays involved and finishes at the same time, the winner is the team that escapes with the most points. They will need to solve physical, paper-based, and virtual clues, decode puzzles, and complete hands-on challenges to open locks, find on-line files, and access secure areas. Because we can support as many teams at once as needed, this is a great escape room for a corporate event or conference.
- Understand effective information sharing and task allocation.
- Practice collaborating and managing time to solve multiple challenges at once.
- Get to know team mates better while building morale & camaraderie.
Welcome to the world of corporate espionage! Dewey Killum, the VP of Product Development, has been using the company laboratory to manufacture dangerous substances that he will sell to the highest bidder. Your team of crack investigators is hot on his heels, but must work quickly to stop his evil plan, and reveal the dangerous enemy agents all over the world. Your team has managed to get their hands on Dewey’s briefcase, your first major break in the case. Now all you have to do is figure out how to get into it, and into Dewey’s lab, in order to decipher the encrypted information that will lead you to the secret formulas and his buyers. Your team has only 90 minutes to unlock as many files as you can, and get out of Dewey’s lab before you are discovered.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the escape room team building. We then lead some fun warm -up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up (5 minutes) Teams take a moment to get to know each other and who they will be working with.
Tutorial (10 minutes) Our staff members hand out supplies to the teams, and review the rules and timeline for the escape room program. We also provide some basics of clue solving and code cracking.
The Mobile Escape Room (90 minutes)
- Corporate Documents: Each team will receive a packet of company information, Dewey’s briefcase, his iPad, and other mysterious items. Careful examination can reveal a lot of helpful hints.
- Team-to-Team Collaboration: Each team has AL- MOST identical information, but to solve some clues they will have to work together.
- Challenges: Once teams have the access codes, they will enter Dewey’s laboratory and work to solve the hands-on challenges in this area..
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams reconvene to finalize their scoring, and are given the solutions to all of the puzzles in the escape room. We announce our highest scoring team and other honorable mentions.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end the escape room team building with a fun closing activity and great group picture.
"Thank you for doing such an awesome job. Everyone is still raving about how much fun they had and the experience of working together as a team. We look forward to working with you again on future events.”