Evergreen Hotel Hunt
This scavenger hunt event is an ideal break-out activity to get your group mingling and enjoying the beautiful views at Evergreen. Teams will be sent on a mission to unlock tasks and challenges using image recognition software on their tablet or smart phone. Teams will answer questions, finish fun tasks and complete photo and video challenges all around the hotel. Client-themed challenges and trivia can also be included to make this an impactful conference activity as well as a fun hotel scavenger hunt.
Results / Skills / Analytics
Vision / Strategies / Concepts
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to Evergreen and get everyone ready for a great team scavenger hunt. We then lead some fun warm- up activities that also randomly create small teams
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Evergreen Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use interactive maps in the app and items within the hotel or conference center to unlock a variety of challenges. Scavenger hunt activities include:
- Genius Games: Teams work on this collection of various mental challenges for extra points as they travel around the venue.
- Site Snaps: Teams take fun pictures of themselves, and sometimes other teams, in these business travel themed shots that help the team really explore the site.
- Hotel Hotspots: Teams receive a page full of pictures that are close-ups of various landmarks in the hunt zone. They receive points for those they find and correctly identify.
- Fact Finders: Teams answer trivia questions about the venue, Georgia, and other fun facts that a well-traveled team should know.
- Tourist Trivia: Teams answer trivia questions about their team mates to help them get to know more about each other .
- Staff Challenges: Whenever a team finds one of our staff, they take on bonus missions for big points. Possible challenges include puzzles & brainteasers, videos, and other games that need a team to be completed.
- Pop-Ups: During the hunt, our Game Master will send out surprise games such as a flash mob challenge, team vs. team dance-off, or even a company trivia race.
Scoring (10 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final hotel scavenger hunt scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide you with a website link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.