Evergreen Marriott Hunt
A surprisingly fun app-based hotel scavenger hunt that provides a great time without leaving the site.
This scavenger hunt event is an ideal break-out activity to get your group mingling at the Evergreen Marriott Conference Center. Teams will be sent on a mission to unlock tasks and challenges using image recognition software on their tablet. Teams will answer questions, finish tasks and complete photo and video challenges throughout your venue. Client-themed challenges and trivia can also be included to make this an impactful conference activity as well as a fun hotel scavenger hunt.
- Take a break from your meetings to have fun.
- Get to know your venue, and each other.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the venue and get everyone ready for a great team scavenger hunt. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Evergreen Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use interactive maps in the app and items within the Evergreen Hotel and Conference Center to unlock a variety of challenges. Activities include:
- Genius Games: Teams work on this collection of various mental challenges for extra points as they travel around the venue.
- Site Snaps: Teams take fun pictures of themselves, and sometimes other teams, in these business travel themed shots that help the team really explore the site.
- Hotel Hotspots: Teams receive a page full of pictures that are close-ups of various landmarks in the hunt zone. They receive points for those they find and correctly identify.
- Fact Finders: Teams answer trivia questions about the venue, Georgia, and other fun facts that a well-traveled team should know.
- Tourist Trivia: Teams answer trivia questions about their team mates to help them get to know more about each other.
- Staff Challenges: Whenever a team finds one of our staff, they take on bonus missions for big points. Possible challenges include puzzles & brainteasers, videos, and other games that need a team to be completed.
- Pop-Ups: During the hunt, our Game Master will send out surprise games such as a flash mob challenge, team vs. team dance-off, or even a company trivia race.
Scoring (10 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final hotel scavenger hunt scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up, or run pictures during dinner or other conference activities, we can provide a website link so your team can immediately view event photos and videos.
"Everyone really enjoyed themselves much more then they had anticipated. We had a few naysayers who ended up having a great time!”