Engage your participants and your exhibitors with this unique and
Teams will be sent on a competitive mission to unlock as many challenges at vendor booths as they can using image recognition. Teams earn points as they activate and complete these tasks. Increase attendee engagement with exhibitors and encourage greater understanding of vendor offerings with our gamified experience. The perfect way to add a fun and exciting element to your exhibition.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams. Optional, depending on expo format.
Expo Orientation (10 minutes) This includes an introduction to the expo itself, as well as instructions on how to use the app during the Expo Explorer event. (Optional. Can be automated when necessary)
Expo Challenge (1-8 hours. Multiple days possible) Individuals and/or teams visit booths to earn points by completing tasks or answering trivia provided by the exhibitors. This encourages participants to fully engage with the vendors. Some of the booth challenges available are:
- Conference Map: This interactive gateway to the challenges can show the layout of the expo floor, including the location of certain exhibitors. You can have multiple maps if it fits your needs.
- Photo & Video Missions: These are fun shots that teams or individuals take of themselves, and sometimes other teams, encouraging fun and networking.
- Virtual Reality: Participants can be instructed to scan certain signs, products, or materials or QR codes to see images or videos appear with additional information. A great way to introduce products and services!
- Vendor Trivia: Our scan-to-unlock feature can also re- veal questions about a vendor or the products and services they offer.
- Interactive Promos: Get attendees engaged and interacting with products by creating their own mock demonstration videos and “promotional” photos.
- Host Challenges: Ensure that attendees remember who is hosting your expo by using interactive questions and challenges about your organization.
- Attendee Feedback: Learn what is successful and not at your expo while it is fresh in attendees’ minds by collecting feedback with polls and questions.
Scoring (ongoing) A real-time scoreboard can be available throughout the conference if desired, or turned off to keep everyone’s score a mystery until the end.
Wrap-Up (15 minutes) At the end of the expo, we present a slideshow of the best photos and videos. At this time, we can also announce high-scoring teams and distribute prizes to the winners.