Build your team’s energy and excitement as
they become true teamwork warriors.
Games for Thrones is a boisterous and outrageous team event that will have your group laughing and working together in a series of very unique competitive activities. Games such as the Catapult Challenge, Crossbow Tag and Sword Duels make this a unique and memorable corporate team building event. Each Royal House competes for their team honor, and the glory of victory!
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (20-30 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams of 8-10 people.
Team Up! (5 minutes) Each team creates a name and war cry which represent their commitment to claiming the ultimate honor.
Event Intro (5 minutes) Our staff hand out any supplies the teams need, and review the rules and timeline for the program.
Team Games (60-180 minutes) Some possibilities include:
- Catapult Dodge Ball: Use an 8-foot catapult to take out an opposing clan’s castle, while your team races to build their own castle under fire.
- Sword Duel: Opponents face off in the sword duel ring, but the rest of each clan can reach in and take a swing as well. Only cunning warriors will survive!
- Dragon Golf: Pitch dragon eggs toward the goal in this fast paced, group scoring field game.
- Battle Ship: A battle at sea with a bit of dodge ball, and a lot of strategy.
- Quarter Staff Fight: Partners try to knock opposing team members off a set of logs, while dodging the incoming shots of the non-fighting participants.
- Crossbow Tag: In this medieval version of laser tag, teams race to gather ammunition (foam darts) and then fire at the opposing team. Coordination, cooperation, accuracy and strategy are key to success!
Half Time Show (optional) (20-30 minutes) To ensure that no one gets overheated, we take a short, entertaining break half way through the program. Each team develops a brief, warrior-themed show to present to the group.
Winner Presentation Victory plaques are presented to the overall highest scoring team, and we acknowledge the high scoring team for each game.
Wrap-Up (10-15 minutes) Teams come together at the end to share their insights about what it takes to be a successful warrior (team player) and how they need to work together to be a successful kingdom (team).