A fun corporate social responsibility activity using a game show team building to support charity projects around the world.
This lively game show team building competition gets groups thinking, laughing, and contributing with fun team bonding activities. Teams start the program by selecting what life-changing charity project they are playing to support from a short list. Players then work together with their team to earn as many points as possible in rounds of trivia, brainteasers, and hands-on challenges. A fun charity team building that enhances team bonding by keeping everyone involved.
- Practice resource management, creativity, & planning.
- Get to know team mates better while building morale & camaraderie.
- Develop an appreciation of others' knowledge and skills.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and give a quick overview of the charity game show team building activity.
Team-Up (5 minutes) If the group is not already split into teams, we conduct a fun, light-activity game to randomly sort participants into teams.
Introduction & Instructions (5 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff explain the rules for the game show and corporate social responsibility segment, and distribute materials.
Charity Selection (5 minutes) Each team selects the charity project that they are playing to support from a few options of different programs around the world.
Game Show (1-1 1/2 hours) Each table-team tries to earn all the points they can by answering trivia, completing teamwork challenges, and solving brainteasers. The activities include many chances for team bonding.
- Trivia Round: Teams are given 5 seconds per question to come up with their answers, and 30 seconds at the end of the 10-question series, giving them a chance to strategize how they will get the best answers.
- Music Round: Teams try to name the artist and/or song title performed in the 5 second sample. No phones!
- How Many?: Teams guess the correct amount of items in a picture, earning points based on how close their answers are.
- Scramble: Teams race against the clock to create as many word combinations as they can.
- Show Me: Like a scavenger hunt, but backwards. The MC calls out an item and each team scrambles to find that item within their team.
- Sugar Rush: Teams answer questions about popular candy brands, but rather than earn points, they are immediately showered with candy .
Scoring: Each team submits their score sheet and our team calculates the charity credits they have earned for their project. We announce the donations made by the teams, as well as the top scoring teams in the Game Show.
“Thanks again – everyone absolutely loved the session and they are still talk- ing about it! I know we will definitely use Atlanta Challenge in the future.”