A high-tech scavenger hunt for adults that combines the best of a trivia night and a bar crawl, right at your hotel.
Armed with our app as your tour guide, compete against other teams to locate hotspots around the hotel, answer trivia questions, complete mini challenges, and sample a variety of drinks and appetizers. A perfect team building scavenger hunt for lunch, dinner or happy hour. And you don’t have to travel away from your venue to enjoy it! We can work with your hotel to make suggestions on how many “pubs” to set up and where to place them around the hotel for maximum fun.
- Take some time to bond as a team.
- Enjoy some appetizers and drinks in a fun way.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the Hotel Pub Crawl and get everyone ready for a great event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and the other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Pub Crawl (1-2 hours) Teams use interactive maps in the app and features around the hotel to unlock a variety of challenges. Activities in this adult scavenger hunt include:
- Logos, Labels & Landmarks: Teams receive a page full of pictures that are closeups of labels of various adult beverages. They receive points for those they find and correctly identify.
- Bar Challenges: When teams reach a designated location they will perform a pub song, mix a unique drink, record a howto video, or one of many other fun challenges we have in store for them.
- Sobriety Test: Teams work on this collection of various mental challenges for extra points as they travel from pub to pub.
- Photo Missions: Teams take fun pictures of themselves, and sometimes other teams, doing hilarious things or in interesting locations to help stretch their creativity and their camaraderie.
- Bartender Trivia: Teams answer trivia questions about various drinks, ingredients, and famous moments in beverage history.
- Staff Challenges: Whenever a team finds one of our staff, they will have access to bonus missions for big points and lots of laughs.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your team scavenger hunt, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide a website link so t your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.
“Just wanted to say thanks for your help at our event. I thought it was a lot of fun and extremely well put together and ran very smoothly.”