A high-tech technology-based treasure hunt with
plenty of twists and turns along the way!
iChase has all the fun of our regular Teamwork Hunts, but with added technology twists. Each team has their own tablet computer which contains all of their mission information. Teams race to earn points by solving clues, taking pictures, answering trivia, and finding special locations which will have a variety of challenges to overcome. As they travel, teams can see where other teams are on their GPS map, know everyone’s score, and send text messages and screen blocks.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (10-20 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Pride (5-10 minutes) Each team creates a name and slogan which represent their commitment to success and teamwork. Our staff members hand out supplies to the teams, and review the rules and timeline for the program. The teams review their materials and discuss what their strategy will be for the event.
The Hunt (1-2 hours)
- Photo Missions: These are fun pictures that teams take of themselves, and sometimes other teams, doing specific things or in certain locations to help stretch their creativity and their camaraderie.
- Trivia: Teams answer trivia questions about the local area and/or your organization, giving everyone a chance to see what their team mates know.
- Brainteasers: Teams work on this collection of various mental challenges for extra points as they travel. Participants apply critical & creative thinking, and plan how to fit the extra projects into existing schedules.
- Landmarks: Teams receive a page full of pictures that are close-ups of various landmarks in the hunt zone. They receive points for those they find and correctly identify.
- Facilitator Challenges: Teams have the opportunity to do these bonus challenges whenever they find an Atlanta Challenge facilitator in the hunt area.
- Rendezvous Challenges: These team-against-team challenges take place at a scheduled time and a secret location.
Scoring (15 minutes) Teams reconvene at the starting area to finalize their scoring and begin working on their teamwork presentations.
Wrap-Up (15 minutes) At the end of the program, the teams all come together to share their experiences and the lessons they have learned. We end with a fun closing activity and a great group picture.