Travel the world to outsmart the spies and complete a series
of impossible missions in an exciting treasure hunt game.
Your group is part of an elite squad tracking foreign agents in this hands- on spy team building activity. Teams will need their combined problem solving skills and wits to recover what the spies have stolen before it’s too late. Decode clues, complete physical special missions, and interview undercover agents in an immersive treasure hunt adventure. The venue can be a hotel, park, or retreat center that has indoor or outdoor spaces.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome participants to their Impossible Mission team building and get everyone ready for a great time. We then lead fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
Decode Teams receive a packet of materials containing clues to help them solve various challenges, discover secret locations, and learn where the spy is going next.
The Missions (2-3 hrs) As agents uncover the spies’ plots, they need to undo the dastardly deeds. Some possible treasure hunt games in this spy team building are:
- Clean Room: Agents must lower a spy into the “clean room” in order to retrieve important materials without setting off the motion sensors.
- The Vault: Agents enter the vault in complete darkness, using their infrared goggles to find and decode the locking mechanisms that hold the secret documents they need to recapture.
- Bio Lab: The enemy spies have sabotaged a factory. The agents need to reconstruct the Remote Controlled device and drive into the reaction chamber to prevent a containment breach.
- HALO Jump: An intelligence asset is parachuting into enemy territory, but the landing zone has been compromised. The agents must quickly build and maneuver a safe landing alternative.
- Missile Launch: A dangerous missile will launch soon, wreaking havoc wherever it lands, UNLESS your team can find a way to prevent the launch, or at least intercept the missile if it does launch.Time Bomb: Using nerves of steel and some improvised tools, the team must safely remove the explosive materials from within the containment area before time runs out and things go BOOM.
- Hit Man: The enemy spies are out in public on a mission that must be stopped. Your agents need to correctly identify and tag them with tranquilizer darts so they can be captured and questioned.
- Masters of Disguise (Photos) Teams will demonstrate their ability to blend in during this outrageous project.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up or run your spy team building photos during dinner, we can provide a link so your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.