Can your team outwit the spies before they escape,
or will the bad guys get away with the stolen secrets?
Your group is part of an elite squad tracking foreign spies in this hands-on escape room style adventure. Each team task force will need to use their combined problem solving skills and wits to identify what the spies have stolen, and recover the items before it’s too late. Teams will utilize iPads, resource materials, and our live special agents to win this chase.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Each team of agents (5-7 people) creates a name and slogan which represent their commitment to success and teamwork. Our staff hand out supplies to the teams, teach participants how to use the iPad app and other materials, and review the rules and timeline for the program.
Decode Teams are given a packet of materials that contain clues to help them solve various challenges, discover secret locations, and learn where the spy is going next.
Hands-on Challenges As the agents uncover the spy’s plots they will need to undo the dastardly deeds they find.
- Clean Room: Agents must lower a spy into the “clean room” in order to retrieve important materials, but without setting off the motion sensors.
- The Vault: Agents enter the vault in complete darkness, using their infrared goggles to find and decode the locking mechanisms that hold the secret documents they need to recapture.
- Bio Lab: The enemy spies have sabotaged a factory. The agents need to reconstruct the Remote Controlled device and drive into the reaction chamber to prevent a containment breach.
- HALO Jump: An intelligence asset is parachuting into enemy territory, but the landing zone has been compromised. The agents must quickly build and maneuver a safe landing alternative.
- Missile Launch: A dangerous missile will launch soon, wreaking have wherever it lands, UNLESS your team can find a way to prevent the launch, or at least intercept the missile if it does launch.
- Time Bomb: Using nerves of steel, and some improvised tools, the team must safely remove the explosive materials from within the containment area before time runs out, and things go BOOM.
- Hit Man: The enemy spies are out in public on a mission that must be topped. Your agents need to correctly identify them and tag them with tranquilizer darts so they can be captured and questioned.
- Masters of Disguise (Photos) Teams will demonstrate their ability to blend in during this outrageous project.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams submit their scores, and our most successful team of agents are recognized.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a fun closing activity and a group picture to capture the moment.