The high adventure portable low ropes course
for making your team unstoppable.
A Juggernaut is an unstoppable force, and this event is designed to help your team become just that: unstoppable! The focus is on the team supporting each other and making group decisions as they tackle a series of tough challenges. Mutual support, sharing control, and coaching for shared success are necessary to accomplish the tasks. This is the perfect program for teams that want the challenge of a ropes course, but with more focus on teamwork.
- Communicating effectively
- Solving problems with team input
- Personal and team effectiveness
Welcome & Warm-Ups (10-15 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations and ground rules for the day’s events. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that break the ice and get the group physically and emotionally involved, as well as split them into smaller teams for the event, if needed.
The Quest (60-120 minutes) Teams tackle a series of hands-on activities which require brainstorming, collaboration, planning and creative problem-solving. Here are some examples of the dozens that we have available:
- A-Frame The team transports one person across a specified area while supporting the frame with the hand ropes, building trust and cohesion.
- Swamp Boards The team crosses an area using only the boards provided, a project that calls for leadership and collaboration.
- The Cube The team passes fellow team mates through the cube without anyone touching it, and us- ing a different route each time. Trust, support and good planning are essential here.
- Quad Jam The team stands on the wooden square and rearranges themselves without anyone stepping off, requiring them to communicate and move together to reach their goal.
- Object Retrieval One team member retrieves an object from a restricted zone while hanging from a rope supported by the rest of the team. This activity requires precise coordination, cooperation and innovation to succeed.
Closing Debrief & Wrap-up Activity (10-30 minutes) The group comes together to acknowledge accomplishments of the day and incorporate lessons into real life. We wrap up with a meaningful closing activity and team picture.
“ You rocked it at OTFC!! The team loved the experience and people are still buzzing about it!! Several have commented on a new insight!! THANK YOU so much! ”