Explore, learn and compete in this technology-based
museum scavenger hunt that has something for everyone.
Discover amazing artistic wonders while exploring in this fascinating local museum scavenger hunt. With a our cutting-edge app as your guide, teams navigate around the museum as they answer questions, complete tasks, and tap into their creative side to complete photo and video challenges, all with an artistic flare.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the museum and get everyone ready for a great indoor treasure hunt event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create an art-themed name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and professional staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and the other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Museum Challenge (1-2 hours) Teams use the game’s interactive maps and task lists to explore the museum and earn as many points as they can. Possible museum scavenger hunt activities include:
- Portrait Missions: Teams do their best to take selfies with exhibits that look like their teammates, reenact famous art scenes, or pose with famous objects.
- Locked Trivia: At specific locations, teams use the app to scan exhibits that will unlock trivia challenges about the displays within that area of the museum.
- Pop-Up Pursuits: Several interactive hotspots are set around the museum and are released unexpectedly, keeping teams on their toes, and racing to finish these bonus tasks.
- Video Professor: Teams create how-to videos on various artistic styles, including caricature drawing, landscapes (full of happy little trees), and how to pose for an iconic portrait.
- You Think You Know Me?: While getting to know the museum, the group also gets to know each other through these questions about various interests within the group.
- Curator Challenges: When a team finds a facilitator in the museum, they can accept more involved projects like sketching a team portrait, or perhaps creating some interpretive modern art.
- Brainteasers: Teams work on this collection of visual and creative puzzles as they travel, ensuring that every- one has something that they are good at.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials and the final museum scavenger hunt scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide you with a website link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.