Explore Atlanta’s finest outdoor shopping areas while
competing in an app-based mall scavenger hunt.
This exciting outdoor mall scavenger hunt gives your team an opportunity to explore one of Atlanta’s plentiful outdoor malls. Armed with a tablet or smartphone as your guide, teams race to earn points by solving clues, taking pictures, answering trivia, and completing surprise challenges. While they travel, teams can see where other teams are on their GPS map, know everyone’s score, and send text messages for added fun.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the mall and get everyone ready for a great event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use interactive maps in the app and physical features within the mall to unlock a multitude of mall scavenger hunt activities. Challenges include:
- Celebrity Encounters: Whenever teams find an Atlanta Challenge facilitator in the hunt area, they will take a group photo with a surprise celebrity!
- Brand Awareness: Teams try to find and identify various logos of popular brands around the area. They’ll need to keep a sharp eye out.
- Photo Fun: An essential part of any mall scavenger hunt, teams find the perfect location and strike their best pose in these fun photo challenges. Mannequin copy cats, window shopping, fashion faux-pas, optical illusions and more are everywhere to be found.
- Brainteasers: Teams work on this collection of various mental challenges for extra points as they travel, which ensures that everyone has something to do that requires their unique strengths.
- Mall-rat Trivia: Teams answer trivia questions about different brands, stores and other interesting hotspots within the hunt zone.
- Viral Video: Creativity abounds in these projects. Teams complete the cat walk challenge, fashion critiques, and movie reenactments to name just a few.
- Rendezvous Challenges: Our facilitators are tucked away in hidden corners of the mall, waiting to give teams some fashion-themed challenges.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams reconvene at the starting area, and scores for the team building scavenger hunt are announced and celebrated.
Wrap-Up (10 minutes) We end with a fun closing activity and a great group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide you with a website link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.