Social Networking App Game
A fun app-based remote activity that uses photos, videos, trivia and surveys to help your group get to know each other better.
This interactive virtual team building activity gets attendees using technology to develop relationships by interacting with as many people as possible. They will “meet” people in our live video conference room as they answer trivia challenges, take photos with other attendees, record group videos, and other fun projects. To ensure maximum interaction, the breakout room teams will be shuffled several times during the event (like speed dating for teams) to allow people to interact with as many others as possible,
- Fully engage event attendees.
- Ensure networking between participants.
- Build awareness and recognition of key messages.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants and lead some fun virtual warm-up activities to get everyone ready to go.
App Orientation (2 minutes) We provide everyone with instructions for downloading the app and playing the game.
Networking! (30-60 minutes) Individuals and/or teams earn points by completing tasks in the mobile app with their “room mates.” The room assignments are shuffled frequently to keep the energy up and the interactions flowing. Some of the challenges available are:
- Photo & Video Missions: These are fun shots that teams or individuals take of themselves with other participants, encouraging fun and networking.
- Personal Trivia: The app gives everyone a list of unique things that they need to find out about other people in the group, and then type in their name when they find a match. A great rapport builder!
- Quizzes: We have a storehouse full of great general trivia, or we can have questions about any topic you like
Scoring (ongoing) A real-time scoreboard can be available throughout the event if desired, or turned off to keep everyone’s score a mystery until the end.
Wrap-Up (2-5 minutes) We show high scores, announce prizes when available, display top photos, and wrap up with a large virtual group photo.
The team really enjoyed their experience and I’m sure we’d like to do it again at another time. Thanks for making photos available to us! They will be awesome additions to the photo album for this meeting!