Stone Mountain Summit Hunt
Results / Skills / Analytics
Vision / Strategies / Concepts
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the park and get everyone ready for a great scavenger hunt up Stone Mountain. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create an outdoorsy name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and professional staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and the other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use the GPS map in the app and features within Stone Mountain park to unlock a series of challenges. Possible activities include:
- Photo Missions: These are fun shots teams take of themselves with various features in the park, like hanging out by the lake, admiring or imitating statues, appreciating wildlife, and other outdoor experiences.
- Live Footage: These whacky video projects will get your adventurers laughing as they try to film scenes such as Hanging with Bigfoot and The Croc Hunter.
- Questions: At several hotspots around along the mountain trail, the app will give teams timed trivia challenges about the surrounding area. Quick thinking and teamwork are essential for getting high scores!
- Wildlife Encounters: Teams have the opportunity to do these bonus challenges whenever they find an Atlanta Challenge facilitator in the park.
- Puzzles: We want the brainiacs on your team to have fun too, so we include natural themed brainteasers, park trivia, Atlanta trivia and other mental challenges.
Scoring (5 minutes) The teams meet up to turn in their materials, then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your team scavenger hunt, or just run your group’s amazing Stone Mountain pictures during dinner, we can provide a website link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.