Build your team’s enthusiasm and competitive spirit
as they maneuver to survive as a team.
The Survivor Games are a collection of wild and action-filled outdoor team building games that will have your group laughing and strategizing together in a series of unique competitive activities. Games such as the Terrible Tiki, Monsoon Monolith and Coconut Battle make this a unique and memorable event. As you would expect from a Survivor team building, teams earn ballots at each activity that they use to vote against other teams. The winner is the team with the fewest votes cast against them.
- Build morale and camaraderie in unique team bonding activities.
- Relieve stress and reinvigorate the team.
- Build a competitive spirit and champion mindset.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (20-30 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams of 8-10 people.
Team Up! (10 minutes) Each team creates a name and cheer to build enthusiasm and anticipation. They also create a team flag that they proudly carry throughout the games, and take home with them at the end of the day.
Team Games (60-180 minutes)
Possible outdoor team building activities include:
- Monsoon Monolith: Teams build the tallest tower they can before the other teams do, but they must also transport their tower several feet without it falling down.
- Coconut Battle: Food is scarce in the jungle, as teams discover while they battle over a limited supply of “coconuts” to provide for their team.
- Flamingo Fight: Teams try to remain standing on “stumps” on one leg longer than their opponents, while they throw their arsenal at the opposing team.
- Tiki Take-Down: Teams use blow guns to fire at the opposing team’s collection of tikis, while avoiding get- ting tagged by the other team (think jungle laser tag).
- Voodoo Volley: Teams defend their island from the incoming hexed items launched by another team, while sending them back as fast as they can.
- Knot So Fast: Teams must tie a series of knots while trying to beat the clock, and the other team. Sometimes the rope is rather large!
- Boa Constrictor Race: All teams race in relay fashion by coiling and uncoiling the boa constrictor from around their team. A dizzying game to watch, and do.
Half Time Show (optional) (20-30 minutes) To ensure that no one gets over heated, we take a short entertaining break half way through the program. Each team develops a brief Jungle-Fever themed show to present to the group.
Voting (on-going) After each challenge, teams earn ballots instead of points. They use these to vote against other teams throughout the event. At the end, the team with the fewest votes against them wins.
Winner Presentation We acknowledge the high scoring team for each game, and the overall surviving tribe of the outdoor team building activities.
Wrap-Up (10-15 minutes) The Tribes come finish the team bonding activities by sharing insights about what it takes to be a successful warrior (team player) and how to work together to be a successful tribe (team).
“I wanted to thank you for the program! We got some great feedback! I hope to work with you and your team again in the future!”