Build your team’s enthusiasm and competitive spirit
as they maneuver to survive as a team.
The Survivor Games are a collection of wild and action-filled events that will have your group laughing and strategizing together in a series of very unique competitive activities. Games such as the Terrible Tiki, Monsoon Monolith and Coconut Battle make this a unique and memorable event. Each tribe competes for their team honor, while trying to eliminate – or conspire with – their opponents! At each activity, teams earn ballots that they use to vote against the other teams. The winning team is the one with the fewest votes cast against them.
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (20-30 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and set expectations for the event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams of 8-10 people.
Team Up! (10 minutes) Each team creates a name and cheer to build enthusiasm and anticipation. They also create a team flag that they proudly carry throughout the games, and take home with them at the end of the day.
Team Games (60-180 minutes) Some possibilities include:
- Monsoon Monolith: Teams build the tallest tower they can before the other teams do, but they must also transport their tower several feet without it falling down.
- Coconut Battle: Food is scarce in the jungle, as teams discover while they battle over a limited supply of “coconuts” to provide for their team.
- Flamingo Fight: Teams try to remain standing on “stumps” on one leg longer than their opponents, while they throw their arsenal at the opposing team.
- Tiki Take-Down: Teams use blow guns to fire at the opposing team’s collection of tikis, while avoiding get- ting tagged by the other team (think jungle laser tag).
- Voodoo Volley: Teams defend their island from the incoming hexed items launched by another team, while sending them back as fast as they can.
- Knot So Fast: Teams must tie a series of knots while trying to beat the clock, and the other team. Sometimes the rope is rather large!
- Boa Constrictor Race: All teams race across an area in relay fashion by coiling and uncoiling the boa constrictor from around their team. A dizzying game to watch, and do.
Half Time Show (optional) (20-30 minutes) To ensure that no one gets over heated, we take a short entertaining break half way through the program. Each team develops a brief Jungle-Fever themed show to present to the group.
Winner Presentation We acknowledge the high scoring team for each game, and our overall jungle surviving team.
Wrap-Up (10-15 minutes) The Tribes come together at the end to share their insights about what it takes to be a successful warrior (team player) and how they need to work together to be a successful tribe (team).