Test your teamwork and logic skills in this exciting virtual escape hosted through a live remote meeting.
A great way to have an escape room experience where everyone plays at once, no matter what size group you have. Using our amazing app on a tablet or smartphone, teams will solve riddles, unravel cryptic messages, complete collaborative tasks, and try to get away with the company secrets before time runs out. Additional materials around the room and online make this a comprehensive, but still portable, escape room corporate event. Does your team have what it takes to escape?
- Challenge teamwork and logic skills.
- Build morale and camaraderie.
- Build morale with fun competition.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the program and get everyone ready for a great escape game. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Escape (1 hour) In this mobile escape room, each team must use items in the room to figure out how to unlock new areas and escape in time. Additional challenges are completed for points as a tie-breaker. Here are the types of challenges they will encounter in the escape game team building:
- Virtual Rooms: In the app, teams will work to unlock doors in virtual rooms to open additional rooms and other locked secrets within them.
- Clues: Teams will need to use their powers of observation and problem-solving to locate clues in the virtual room, and decipher them to use in the game.
- Observation Challenges: Participants must use their knowledge and powers of observation to find answers for video and audio puzzles located throughout the app.
- Combination Locks: Each additional room or area is locked, so participants must locate the hints and puzzles that will give them the digits for the combinations.
- Real-Life Items: Some game clues can only be accessed by scanning a real life item that the teams must assemble. What can your team learn from the augmented reality that is revealed?
- On-Line Mysteries: The fictional company that the es- cape takes place in has a website full of bonus clues, hints, and mysteries to solve.
- Escape Artist: In addition to the escape, teams have a supply of bonus brain teasers and other projects they can complete for bonus points. They can use these points to buy hints, or save them as tie-breakers.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final scores are revealed.
The Solution (5 minutes) We reveal the solution to all of the clues and how the mobile escape room unfolds.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
Want a more hands-on escape? Check out our Portable Escape Room.
The storyline in this event continues in our Murder Mystery Dinner & Portable Escape Room.
It was a lot of fun and extremely well put together and ran very smoothly.