Escape Room - Virtual
Test your teamwork and logic skills in this exciting virtual escape hosted through a live remote meeting.
A great way to have an escape room experience where everyone plays at once, no matter what size group you have. Using our amazing app on a tablet or smartphone, teams will solve riddles, unravel cryptic messages, complete collaborative tasks, and try to escape the alien planet before time runs out. Additional digital and on-line materials make this a compre- hensive escape room event. Does your team have what it takes?
- Challenge teamwork and logic skills.
- Build morale and camaraderie.
- Build morale with fun competition.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Your host will welcome the participants to the program and get everyone ready for a great escape game. We then lead some fun warm-up activities and randomly create small teams.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
Team Up! (5 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
The Escape (90 minutes) To successfully escape the alien planet, teams will need to crack the security code on the rocket. They will remove the four “safety shields” to unlock the launch button. To remove the safety shields, teams will have to solve different kinds of puzzles in each of the four game screens. Collaboration and division of tasks will be crucial to unlock the launch button and escape within the allotted time. Each Safety Shield has a specific theme.
- Solve logic puzzles to release the 102 Safety Shield
- Find where to put each piece of the puzzle to release the Puzzle Safety Shield
- Show your navigation skills with coordinates to release the Navigation Safety Shield
- Use Morse code and Braille to release the Blind Side Safety ShieldReference Materials: Some locks can only be accessed by scanning an item in a PDF packet. What can your team learn from the augmented reality that is revealed?Space PR: In addition to the escape, teams have a sup- ply of bonus brain teasers and photo challenges they can complete for extra points. They can use these points to buy hints, or as tie-breakers.
Highlight Reel (5 minutes) We display the best pictures taken by each group. Lot’s of laughs!
Scoring (2 minutes) Teams return to the main meeting room and then the final scores are revealed.
The Solution? (2 minutes) We don’t share the solution— we let people keep playing the game afterwards so they can try to complete all of the challenges.
Wrap-Up (2 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
It was a lot of fun and extremely well put together and ran very smoothly.