Virtual Game Show
An engaging mix of trivia, music, and hands-on challenges in a fun and competitive (holiday) virtual game show team building.
New updates for the holiday season! This lively virtual game show competition gets groups thinking and laughing together. Working in teams of 4-6 people, teams try to earn the highest score by correctly answering a wide range of trivia questions, competing in special challenges, and solving brainteasers. We make the program challenging, but keep it light enough that everyone can relax, get involved, and have a good time.
Results / Skills / Analytics
Vision / Strategies / Concepts
Systems / Tools / Practice
Culture / Support / Discussions
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5 minutes) Atlanta Challenge staff welcome the participants and give a quick overview of the game show and how to download and use the app.
Team-Up (5-10 minutes) If the group is not already split into teams, we conduct a fun, light-activity game to randomly sort participants into teams and get them set up in their private zoom rooms.
The Game Show (1-11⁄2 hours) The group works within their teams to earn the highest score by answering a series of trivia questions, solving team challenges, and deciphering brainteasers.
Sample on-screen challenges:
- Trivia Round: Teams are given 5 seconds per question to come up with their answers, and 30 seconds at the end of the 10-question series, giving them a chance to strategize how they will get the best answers.
- Music Round: Teams try to name the artist and/or song title performed in the 5 second sample.
- Photo Round: Teams correctly identify the item, person or place in the slideshow, but the pictures can be tricky, and they are not displayed for very long.
- Movie Mania: Teams watch short clips from a series of iconic movies and try to correctly identify then.
- Show Me: Like a scavenger hunt, but backwards. The game calls out an item and every team member scrambles to find that item and pose for a team picture before time runs out.
Scoring & Prizes (5 minutes) We announce team scores from bottom to top, recognize the winning team of the game show team building and announce prizes if made available by client.
Wrap-Up (2 minutes) A thank-you to the group, team picture if appropriate, and any announcements the group needs before breaking.