Support service projects around the globe in
this amazing team charity scavenger hunt
This immersive and inspiring charity scavenger hunt will help participants connect with each other, their surroundings and a higher purpose; driving a collaborative, expansive and conscious mindset. Armed with an iPad loaded with our award-winning software, teams are challenged to complete a whole range of multimedia tasks to score points that translate into donations given to organizations around the world. A great CSR option in an office scavenger hunt!
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the students to their fun service project, and get everyone ready for a great event. We then lead some fun warm-up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and professional staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and the other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Charity Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use the app to unlock and complete tasks to earn “impacts” to donate tangible benefits to specific causes around the world. Some of the charity-themed scavenger hunt games include:
- Helping Hotspots: Each hotspot within the hunt zone is dedicated to a specific charity project. Team complete tasks at hotspots to earn maximum benefit for their favorite projects.
- Giving Games: To get participants in the giving mood, some activities challenge them to give back in the moment, such as performing Random Acts of Kindness, thanking a service worker, or making a (free) donation.
- Site Snaps: Teams take fun pictures of themselves, and sometimes other teams, in these entertaining shots that encourage camaraderie and teamwork.
- Value Videos: To practice compassion and other values, teams shoot short PSAs encouraging others, sharing stories of everyday heroes, and more.
- Staff Challenges: Whenever a team finds one of our staff, they can take on bonus missions for big points. These short team building activities require good teamwork to be successful.
- Fact Finders: Teams answer trivia questions about the local Atlanta area, Georgia, or topics related to the charity project they are benefitting.
- Travel Trivia: Teams solve brain teasers & get to know their team mates better in these on-the-go challenges.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We announce the various ‘impacts’ created by group around the world. The winning team then chooses which project receives any remaining donation credits. We end with a fun closing activity and a great group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your charity scavenger hunt, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide you with a website link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.
Worldwide Service Projects
Some of the projects supported are:
- Give a Kenyan Child Blindness Preven on Treatment
- Provide Clean Water to a Person in Malawi
- Give a Pregnant Woman in Kenya Prenatal Vitamins
- Provide a Mosquito Net to Prevent Malaria in Cambodia • Give Seeds to Help Feed a Child in Malawi
- Feed an Ethiopian Nursery School Child for a day
- Give School Supplies to a Burmese Middle School
- Provide a Child in India with E-Learning
- Help a Kenyan Teen A end High School
- Provide Sewing Training for Impoverished Women in India
- Maintain a Sanitary Latrine For School Children in Tanzania
- Shelter an Impoverished Family in India
- Plant, Nourish, and Protect a Fruit Tree in India
- Donate Bricks For School Infrastructure Projects in Cambodia