Support service projects around the globe in this amazing team charity scavenger hunt
This immersive and inspiring charity scavenger hunt will help participants connect with each other, their surroundings and a higher purpose; driving a collaborative, expansive and conscious mindset. Armed with an iPad loaded with our award-winning software, teams are challenged to complete a whole range of multimedia tasks to score points that translate into donations given to organizations around the world. A great CSR option in an office scavenger hunt!
- Contribute to the community.
- Get to know co-workers in a different environment.
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to their fun service project, and get every- one ready for a great event. We then lead some fun warm- up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and professional staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and the other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Charity Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use the app to un- lock and complete tasks to earn “impacts” to donate tangi- ble benefits to specific causes around the world. Some of the charity-themed scavenger hunt games include:
- Helping Hotspots: Each hotspot within the hunt zone is dedicated to a specific charity project. Team complete tasks at hotspots to earn maximum benefit for their favorite projects.
- Giving Games: To get participants in the giving mood, some activities challenge them to give back in the moment, such as performing Random Acts of Kindness, thanking a service worker, or making a (free) donation.
- Site Snaps: Teams take fun pictures of themselves, and sometimes other teams, in these entertaining shots that encourage camaraderie and teamwork.
- Value Videos: To practice CSR values, teams shoot short PSAs encouraging others, sharing stories of everyday heroes, and more.
- Staff Challenges: Whenever a team finds one of our staff, they can take on bonus missions for big points. These short team building activities require good team- work to be successful.
- Fact Finders: Teams answer trivia questions about the local Atlanta area, Georgia, or topics related to the charity project they are benefitting.
- Travel Trivia: Teams solve brain teasers & get to know their team mates better in these on-the-go challenges.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, and then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We announce the various ‘impacts’ created by group around the world. The winning team then chooses which project receives any remaining donation credits. We end with a fun closing activity and a great group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your charity scavenger hunt, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide you with a web- site link so that your team can immediately view photos and videos from your event.
Simultaneous Multiple Locations
This event can run in multiple locations at the same time, even in different cities or countries.
Worldwide Service Projects
Some of the projects supported are:
- Give a Kenyan Child Blindness Preven on Treatment
- Provide Clean Water to a Person in Malawi
- Give a Pregnant Woman in Kenya Prenatal Vitamins
- Provide a Mosquito Net to Prevent Malaria in Cambodia • Give Seeds to Help Feed a Child in Malawi
- Feed an Ethiopian Nursery School Child for a day
- Give School Supplies to a Burmese Middle School
- Provide a Child in India with E-Learning
- Help a Kenyan Teen A end High School
- Provide Sewing Training for Impoverished Women in India
- Maintain a Sanitary Latrine For School Children in Tanzania
- Shelter an Impoverished Family in India
- Plant, Nourish, and Protect a Fruit Tree in India
- Donate Bricks For School Infrastructure Projects in Cambodia
“Our group really enjoyed the hunt! We would like to help spread the word about your organization and the “World of Giving” activity. This event really fits in well with our sustainability efforts as a company.”