Zoo Atlanta Hunt
Explore, learn, compete, and have fun in this unique safari-themed scavenger hunt team building. Using our amazing app on a tablet or smartphone, teams race through Zoo Atlanta in order to outscore the competition in this fun and fast-paced program. They will solve clues, answer trivia, find hidden challenges, take pictures of their team doing outrageous things, and compete in mini tasks – all with an animal theme. This is interactive learning and fun at its best!
This program makes a great socially-distant scavenger hunt outing!
Results / Skills / Analytics
Vision / Strategies / Concepts
Systems / Tools / Practice
Culture / Support / Discussions
Agenda & Activities
Welcome & Warm-Ups (5-10 minutes) Our staff welcome the participants to the safari and get everyone ready for a great team scavenger hunt. We then lead some fun warm- up activities that also randomly create small teams.
Team Up! (5-10 minutes) Teams take a few moments to create a wild name and slogan for their team, and build some team spirit and unity.
Event intro (5 minutes) Our fun and energetic staff give the group a quick tutorial on the app and any other event components to ensure a smooth start.
The Safari Scavenger Hunt (1-2 hours) Teams use the map within the app and features at the zoo to unlock challenges in their scavenger hunt. Activities include:
- Photo Safari: Teams seek out the perfect place to take these team pics, posing with various exhibits, animals and other themed settings.
- Animal Trivia: Release your inner zoologist as you find answers to a wide variety of animal based trivia.
- Facilitator Challenges: Find an Atlanta Challenge facilitator to earn bonus missions and big points.
- Brainteasers: Teams test their mental acuity with this assortment of wildlife puzzlers as they travel.
- Tribe Trivia: Teams seek out interesting information about their team mates, other teams, and anyone else they can find that fits the description they’re seeking.
- Landmarks: Teams identify close-ups of a variety of landmarks inside the zoo.
- Nature News: Using their app and tablet, teams film amusing video shorts about a range of fun outdoor themed topics and wildlife encounters.
Scoring (5 minutes) Teams turn in their materials, then the final scores are dramatically revealed.
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) We end with a few final thoughts and an awesome group picture.
After Party Slideshow If you want to have a more celebrational wrap up to your outdoor scavenger hunt, or just run pictures during dinner, we can provide a website link so you can immediately view photos and videos from your event.