We need upbeat, knowledgeable facilitators!
We’re always on the lookout for good talent. If you are an experienced facilitator with a background in leading group activities and debriefing conversations we’d love to talk with you!
Our facilitators are generally part time, picking up event dates as they are available while they are also working other projects. Some of our staff work a few days a week, some only take a couple of programs a month as their schedule allows. Most of our events are weekday programs, with only occasional weekend events. Nearly all of our events are in the Atlanta area.
Please use the form here to submit your resume if you’re interested.
Title – Team Building Facilitator
Reports to – Lead Facilitator
FLSA – Part-time, as needed
Atlanta Challenge, LLC is looking for intermittent Team Building Facilitators to help staff our fun team-building events at different sites and times of our clients’ choosing. Under the guidance of the lead facilitator or principal trainer, this position is responsible for ensuring the success of our client’s team-building session. This position will require face-to-face contact with varying types of individuals, from professional adults to school students.
Time Requirement: Our events are staffed an an as-needed basis. We send out availability requests, and facilitators respond when they are available to work.
MOST of our programs are during business hours. Please do not submit unless you have some availability on weekdays during the day.
- Lead activities relevant to the team-building event.
- Perform “support” activities such as transporting of and loading and unloading of props and equipment.
- Pay attention to participants, activities and lead facilitator for the entire event.
- Set up event equipment and activities.
- Clean and stow away equipment at the end of each session.
- Be able to facilitate a variety of indoor and outdoor team-building events, from middle school events to corporate groups.
- Perform any other job functions as needed for the program or as requested by the lead facilitators or principal.
- Maintain a general upbeat demeanor and a professional appearance.
- Undergo specialized training as designated by the lead facilitator in order to successfully facilitate different programs.
Education: High school diploma/GED, or higher
Certifications: Current First Aid / CPR
Work Experience: At least one (1) year of facilitation experience, preferably in: debriefing, small group activities, camp and/or ropes course activities. Experience with leading adult and youth groups in outdoor or indoor environments preferred. Must have a good eye for safety!
Working Conditions: Often outdoors and will require standing and walking up to 100% of the time. Outdoor events in the summer can be very warm, and often in full sun. Noise levels may range from quiet to moderately noisy. Atlanta Challenges utilizes a variety of uniquely shaped props and equipment as part of the team building experience. Some of these props include long boards, bungee cords, ropes, large panels, etc.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Applicants must:
- Transport, carry and position equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Move and traverse about differing terrains with ease.
- Operate, use, inspect and position the team-building equipment.
- Position self under or over different equipment.
- Detect and inspect equipment, terrain and environment for safety concerns.
- Be able to safely and adequately assist in supporting participants while “spotting” activities that may require protecting participants from falling.
Interested? Send us your resume here.