Atlanta Team Building Scavenger Hunts
Your team can experience an amazing team building scavenger hunt in Atlanta, indoors, outdoors, or some of each, all hosted by our expert team. Our Atlanta team scavenger & treasure hunts are perfect for building morale, getting to know each other, and discovering all that Atlanta has to offer. With great locations all around town and exciting content, the perfect hunt is easy to find.
How Our Team Building Scavenger Hunts Work
Picking the right team building scavenger hunt for your group is as easy as 1-2-3.
Atlanta has several amazing attractions, museums, parks and other venues that are perfect for a scavenger hunt. Or we can quickly and cost-effectively build a game at your hotel, office, campus or almost any other location. Here are some considerations to help you decide:
- Are there any interesting attractions near your office or main venue?
- Are there any venues that your have always wanted to explore, your company has a particular connection to, or mesh with your group mission?
- Do you have enough time in your schedule to travel to another location? Remember to consider Atlanta traffic and the time of day!
Once you know the parameters that you have for a venue, we can help you select some fun options. We have indoor and outdoor scavenger hunts available, and many programs can combine some of each. We can even include scavenger hunt tasks to entertain your group while traveling by bus!
Having a team building scavenger hunt that wows your group requires matching your goals with the program. Want to just have fun? A park hunt, town hunt or the zoo would be great. Want to learn something or practice teamwork or leadership skills? Perhaps a team hunt focused on learning leadership skills at the MLK or Carter center. Want to give back to the community? One of our service project hunts that support various charities would be right for your team. If you aren’t sure, or would like a unique way to combine multiple goals, let us know and we can guide you.
Consider these factors to determine your ideal activity level:
- the age and fitness level of your group,
- how your group will be dressed (no one in a suit will enjoy a race through a park on a summer day)
- the amount of time you have (more active hunts cover more distance, so need more time)
- what you want the group to get out of the event (for example – socializing works better in some formats than others).
Picking the right event at the right venue may seem daunting, but our team of helpful facilitators is available to help you narrow down the possibilities and find the perfect fit for your team. We can help narrow down the options for you, or talk through your needs and help you select the team building scavenger hunt that is just the right fit.
If you are considering a team building scavenger hunt for your group, let us help! Choose one of these options:
- Download PDFs with details and pricing. This is great if you want a packet of all of our scavenger hunts and how much each would cost. Click here to download.
- Browse the team building activities at the bottom of this page. There, you will find all of our team building scavenger hunts and treasure hunts, with details. Use the filters to narrow down your options to just programs that fit your schedule and preferences.
- Contact us for a hand-picked list of team building ideas. If you are in a hurry or just don’t know where to start, fill out the form on this page or call us at 404-848-1001. We will learn a bit more about your group, then email you a hand-selected list of 4-8 team building ideas.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Team Building Scavenger Hunt Sample Activities
“Scavenger hunt” means something very different today than a game searching for bottle caps and knick-knacks. Today’s treasure hunts are sophisticated, high tech, engaging, can serve a multitude of goals, and work for a wide range of participants, all at the same time.
Team Scavenger Hunt Locations
Here are all of our standard scavenger hunt locations. We can also create a scavenger hunt for any location. Ask us how it works!