Team Building Articles, Tips, and Information
The decision to take time out of the office for team building can be a challenging one. If you are not sure whether or not a team building event is right for your team, or if you need to show another decision-maker at your company why team building is important, try these articles. Much has been written about the effectiveness of team building. These team building articles are just a small sampling of the available literature. Don’t just take our word for it!
We have also gathered some resources to help you through the process of planning a team building event. Finally, at the bottom of the page are links to resources specifically for Atlanta Challenge customers regarding room layout and the team questionnaire, with more coming soon in our new Member’s Area.
- Why Atlanta is Great for Team Building – A printable (PDF) page discussing some reasons why Atlanta is a great place for your corporate conference, business meeting, or team building event.
- Tips for Successful Corporate Event Planning
- Team Building Event Planning Checklist – Use this list to help you remember to cover all the bases when planning your team building event, not matter who you choose.
- Top Team Building Mistakes – Make sure you get more out of your team building event by avoiding these common mistakes!
- How To Get the Most From Your Team Building Event – Tips from Atlanta Challenge lead facilitator, Shawn Clark, on how to make your team building event more effective.
- Understanding Your Importance to Your Corporate Team
- Adair Team Development Model
- Ten Qualities of an Effective Team Player
- Atlanta Challenge’s Teamwork Compass – The metaphor we use to help particpants better remember the lessons learned during our events.